Semi Automatic Defibrillator With Accurate Real-Time CPR Advisor
Portable, lightweight and durable with the highest level of dust/moisture protection with the most advanced technology!
About HeartSine 500P
Regardless of whether it is a layperson or a professional rescuer, AHA/ERC Guidelines place a greater emphasis on the importance of effective CPR in increasing survival rates after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.
HeartSine® samaritan® PAD 500P defibrillator with CPR Advisor is the most innovative device available to support these guidelines, giving rescuers feedback on the effectiveness of their CPR efforts – in real time.
Visual indicators let the user know if effective CPR is being administered. Voice prompts let the user know if chest compressions are being given correctly. Aural “clicks” help the user keep time.
How It Works
The 500P defibrillator provides the rescuer with real-time instructions regarding compressions with audible “Good Compressions” or “Push Harder,” “Push Faster” and “Push Slower.” These instructions also are displayed on the face of the device in order to ensure the rescuer performs the most effective CPR.
CPR, Cardio (heart) Pulmonary (lung) Resuscitation, combines compressing the heart to circulate blood to all the vital organs and, at the same time, breathing into the victim to supply oxygen.
Impedance Cardiogram (ICG) analysis is embedded in the software, which guides the user in the required force and speed of compressions for the victim. The ICG measures impedance changes in the chest cavity, which helps determine effective CPR. Because the ICG is related to how fast the compressions are applied, as well as how hard, the 500P can guide the user on both rate and depth.
After being instructed to “Begin CPR,” an audible beep for the appropriate cadence will help the rescuer keep time when performing compressions. The objective during CPR using the 500P is to hear “Good Compressions” and to see green on the CPR indicator.
Defibrillation is easy, CPR is the hard part. The HeartSine samaritan PAD 500P provides all the advantages of the 300P/350P with the addition of an innovative CPR Advisor. Regardless of whether it is a layperson or a professional rescuer, the AHA/ERC guidelines place a greater emphasis on the importance of CPR and advocate the prompt initiation of effective bystander CPR to significantly reduce mortality due to out-of-hospital Cardiac Arrest.
Visual Cues Prompt Pad Placement
Stand Clear Of Patient
Safe To Touch The Patient
This Device Has Many Unique Features Including:
Live CPR feedback based on real-time blood flow. ICG (impedance cardiogram) technology.
2 button operation with clear and simple voice and visual prompts.
HeartSine defibrillators are the easiest to maintain with their combined battery and electrode cartridge, known as the Pad-Pak, which only needs to be replaced every 4 years or following an event. This can be changed simply in just 5 seconds.
HeartSine defibrillators have a charging time of just 8 seconds.
Providing protection against dust and water ingress.
The impedance operating range of the HeartSine devices is 20-230 ohms which is greater than other defibrillators available. This means it will deliver a lifesaving shock in more cases than other defibrillators due to its advanced Self-Compensating Output Pulse Envelope (SCOPE) technology.
Easy-To-Follow Visual And Verbal Guide
Compact In Size, Long On Ability
*Self-Compensating Output Pulse Envelope (SCOPE) technology automatically compensates energy, slope and pulse envelope for the patient.
Internal Cabinet Features -
- Highly visible indoor presence of accessible AED
- Alarmed cabinet to indicate emergency access
- Dimensions 38cm(w) x 38cm(h) x 20cm(d)
- Steel cabinet with high-gloss white finish
- Metal and Perspex sign-written door
- Full AED graphics to advertise presence
- Quick and easy installation, no mains power required
- Space for all types of AED and resuscitation pack
- Simple installation, no power or running costs
HeartSafe® Internal Cabinet Package from £1,285 plus vat to include:
- HeartSine samaritan® PAD 350P/360P AED (supplement of £145 plus VAT for HeartSine PAD 500P AED),
- HeartSafe® Internal cabinet,
- Small wall sign,
- Information plaque,
- Resuscitation kit,
- Directional labels,
- USB Stick instructional video
Included in the package will be a spare Adult Pad/Pak and Resus kit ( value £116.50 plus vat) and Training / familiarisation session .The warranty of the AED is 8 years extended to 10 years .
This is a very significant benefit when making any comparisons and we have immediate stock available. Please note the directional signage, metal instructional plaque, Alarm and individual location labelled cabinet and the various supported training programmes are also included.( as well as ‘Team’ meeting with your First Aiders .)
Real Economy For The Real World
HeartSafe Packages Including HeartSine 500P From £1,299
10 Years Warranty Available
Tailor made bespoke defibrillator packages to suit your local needs. Is this your first enquiry about buying a defibrillator (Defib/AED)? If so, we recommend you contact us for a brief chat so we can put you on the right path thus achieving your requirements of sourcing the most suitable defibrillator for your local needs. We are experts and have supplied 1000’s of British defibrillators in the UK. Requesting a call back will ensure your project is a success.
PHYSICAL (WITH PAD-PAK™ INSERTED)
- Size: 20 cm x 18.4 cm x 4.8 cm (8.0 in x 7.25 in x 1.9 in)
• Weight (including Pad-Pak Battery): 1.1 kg (2.4 lbs)
- Waveform: Self-Compensating Output Pulse Envelope (SCOPE) Biphasic waveform. Optimized biphasic escalating waveform compensates energy, slope and envelope for patient impedance.
- Adult: Shock 1: 150J; Shock 2: 150J; Shock 3: 200J
- Pediatric: Shock 1: 50J; Shock 2: 50J; Shock 3: 50J
- New Battery: Typically 150J in < 8 seconds, 200J in < 12 seconds
- After Six Discharges: Typically 150J in < 8 seconds, 200J in < 12 seconds
PATIENT ANALYSIS SYSTEM
- Method: Evaluates patient’s ECG, signal quality, electrode contact integrity and patient impedance to determine if defibrillation is required.
- Sensitivity/Specificity: Meets ISO 60601-2-4
- Housing: ABS, Santoprene
- Electrodes: Hydrogel, Silver, Aluminium and Polyester
Pad-Pak — Electrode and Battery Cartridge
- Adult Pad-Pak (Pad-Pak-01/Pad-Pak-03)
Pediatric Pad-Pak (Pad-Pak-02/Pad-Pak-04)
- Shelf Life: Four years from manufacture date
- Weight: 0.2 kg (0.44 lbs)
- Size: 10 cm x 13.3 cm x 2.4 cm (3.93 in x 5.24 in x .94 in)
- Battery Type: Lithium Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2)
- Capacity: > 60 shocks at 200J18V, 1.5 Amp Hrs
- Electrodes: HeartSine samaritan® disposable defibrillation pads are supplied as standard with each device
- Placement: Anterior-lateral (Adult); Anterior-posterior (Pediatric)
- Active Gel Area: 100 cm2 (15.5 in2)
- Cable Length: 1 meter (3.3 feet)
PATIENT ANALYSIS SYSTEM
- Method: Evaluate patient’s ECG, signal quality, electrode contact integrity and patient impedance to determine if defibrillation is required.
- Sensitivity/Specificity: Meets ISO 60601-2-4
- Operating/Standby Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (+32°F to +122°F)
- Temporary Transportation Temperature: –10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F) for up to two days. The unit must be returned to standby/operating temperature for 24 hours before use.
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Water Resistance: IEC 60529/EN 60529 IP56
- Altitude: 0 to 4,575 meters (0 to 15,000 feet)
- Shock: MIL STD 810F Method 516.5, Procedure I (40G’s)
- Vibration: MIL STD 810F Method 514.5+Category 4 Truck Transportation – US HighwaysCategory 7 Aircraft – Jet 737 & General Aviation (Exposure)
- EMC: EN 60601-1-2
- Radiated Emissions: EN55011
- Electrostatic Discharge RF Immunity: EN61000-4-3 80MHZ-2.5GHZ (10V/m)
- Magnetic Field Immunity: EN61000-4-8 (3 A/m)
- Aircraft: RTCA/DO-160F, Section 21 (Category M)
- Falling Height: 1 meter (3.3 feet)
- Type: Internal Memory
- Memory Capacity: 90 minutes of ECG (full disclosure) and event/incident recording
- Playback Capabilities: Custom USB cable directly connected to PC and Saver™ EVO Windows-based data review software