About the Defibrillator...
Before you purchase an AED, we recommend you ask your community this simple question....
Question: "Who is likely to be the end user of the defibrillator in an emergency once it is accessed from a public access defibrillator cabinet?
Answer: "A lay person"?, i.e. an untrained member of the public or someone with little medical knowledge.
If this is the answer to your question, then to protect your community, friends and family...we strongly advise you buy a defibrillator which can offer the following:
- Provides live CPR feedback based on real-time blood flow
- Ensures that compressions are in fact effective - and specific to each individual patient
HeartSafe® AED Locator recommends the only British defibrillator manufacturer, HeartSine Technologies Limited who produce the samaritan® range of defibrillators.
The HeartSine samaritan® PAD 500P is like no other AED currently available that can offer equivalent technology. Its technology is claimed to be 10-years ahead of the rest.
Despite disguised claims, there is no substitute for this life-saving equipment and its WORLD-FIRST live CPR feedback feature. We believe it is the best device to use for lay people who have had little or no training in CPR. Watching the DVD will explain the difference.
£1,795 + VAT. HeartSafe® Cabinet & HeartSine PAD 350P or 360P. HeartSafe® your community now 01275 333999.
Defibrillators that are available within the HeartSine samaritan® range
PAD 350P PAD 360P PAD 500P
HeartSafe® Digital Electronic Lock Exterior Cabinet
The best has just got better now CE rated with a 10-year anti-corrosion warranty.
- Precision engineered, British made secure weatherproof AED cabinet.
- Stainless steel, powder coated, designed for all conditions.
- Suitable for all makes of Defibrillators (AEDs) and includes resuscitation kit.
- Thermostatically controlled heating, bespoke screen printing, internal LED light.
- Digital electronic lock (click here for more information), simple to use with soft touch buttons.
- Dusk to dawn motion sensor light above lock, key override.
- Uniquely equipped with monitored Attentii reporting system ensuring maximum levels of governance.
- rated, 10-year anti-corrosion warranty, 7-14 day average delivery time.
- Price match guarantee
- Supported by 10 NHS Ambulance Trusts.
For more information about the digital electronic lock cabinet please click here
For full cabinet specifications click here
For approximate running costs click here
Other useful links and information:-
Are you Prepared for Sudden Cardiac Arrest Leaflet
Click here to print HeartSine Weakest Link leaflet.
Call now to order 01275 333999 / 01275 332323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org